MIAMI, Sept. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Crystal Lagoons, the only company in the world that owns patented technology to develop, build, and maintain unlimited-sized artificial crystalline lagoons at a very low cost in an eco-friendly way, is attracting the interest of the Chinese market following a successful roadshow with investors and prominent developers in the country.
The concept and technology of Crystal Lagoons, which includes a patent portfolio of over 2,500 patents in over 190 countries and territories, revolutionized the global real estate market by bringing beach life to real estate projects. Since 2019, the company has expanded to public spaces with its Public Access Lagoons® developments, also known as PAL® projects. Crystal Lagoons currently totalizes more than 1,000 projects at different stages of development and negotiation worldwide.
Specifically in China, a market with great potential for these developments, the multinational innovation company has more than 15 granted patents, and is in negotiations to develop PAL® complexes in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chongqing, and Nanjing. These developments include large crystalline lagoons surrounded by white sandy beaches, which anyone can access through a ticket. They serve as meeting points aligned with the local idiosyncrasy, its appreciation for urban public spaces and bodies of water, considered essential for quality of life and also, will bring a new entertainment offering.
The business model of Crystal Lagoons has generated interest in Chinese developers through a licensing or partnership agreement, which allows developers to access the Crystal Lagoons® system and technology and all the intellectual property necessary to create idyllic beach life anywhere in the world.
The services provided by Crystal Lagoons® include:
Pre Start-up of the lagoon
- Licensing of intellectual property
- Technical specifications, recommendations, and guidelines for the implementation of the technology
- Conceptual design and architectural renders of the lagoon
- Technical support and supervision during the engineering and the construction of the lagoon
- Marketing and PR support to help licensees to promote their Crystal Lagoons® amenities.
Post Start-up of the lagoon
- Guidance, training and supervision on the operation and maintenance of the lagoon
- 24/7 telemetric operation system, managed remotely from the Crystal Lagoons Control Center
- Access to purchasing proprietary chemicals for the operation and maintenance of the lagoon
- Access to purchasing proprietary and patented equipment for cleaning and maintaining the lagoon
- Access to additional new developments and improvements for the lagoon during the lifecycle of the license.
Visit www.crystal-lagoons.com to know more about Crystal Lagoons® technology and services.